Summer Internship 2022 Emerging Talent Recruiting at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is seeking an Emerging Talent Recruiting Intern to join our global team. As a member of this fast-paced, high-performing team, you will work to attract high-caliber students from colleges & universities across the country for a number of different opportunities, both full-time and intern. Specifically, you will work to look at new sourcing pipelines that align with our team's strategies and goals and rigorously source and recruit candidates year round.
If you are looking to gain valuable internship experience while working with an exceptional Emerging Talent hiring the best while solving real world problems, we are the place for you!
As a Emerging Talent Recruiting Intern, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You will play an integral role in partnering closely with the business and talent team to identify, attract, assess and hire exceptional people for highly competitive roles at Klaviyo. This position would be a great opportunity to begin a career in recruiting.
The internship will be 100% remote. The Internship will begin June 6, 2022, and end August 19, 2022. Interns will work full-time 40 hours per week during the 12-week program.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide logistical support for recruiting events such as career fairs, info sessions, onsite interviews, club events, tech talks, sponsorships etc. (virtually)
- Collaborate with the team with building a strong and diverse candidate pool and coming up with innovative recruiting event ideas to attract qualified applicants.
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity through exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Research potential partnerships and assist with planning future emerging talent pipeline programs.
- Provide support with planning our recurring Summer Internship, Co-op, and additional emerging talent program experience
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have at least one previous internship or Co-op experience
- Exhibit extreme curiosity & self-starter mentality
- Interested in a career in recruiting
- Have strong critical thinking & project management skills
- Have great attention to detail and pride yourself on precision and accuracy
- Are eager to learn by doing and aren't afraid to jump into project headlong
- Are an excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Are agile, and work well in collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Are excited to experience start-up life first-hand
*The deadline to apply to this role is February 23, 2022*
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.