Summer Internship 2021 - Sales at Klaviyo
Jumpstart your sales career as a member of a fast-paced, hard-working, and growing team as a Sales Intern for Klaviyo. You will be a part of a team that generates revenue through pipeline development by helping cultivate our top of funnel leads, as well working with sales leadership and ops to increase efficiencies in our sales process.
As a Sales Intern, you will focus on cultivating and qualifying leads. You will learn about Klaviyo’s platform, customers, eCommerce business challenges, as well as Klaviyo’s sales process. In addition, you will get the opportunity to learn from your peers, the greater sales team, and leadership, as you work on various projects. Get ready to get your feet wet in the tech space and launch your sales career!
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn how to work with sales tools including Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo
- Support our Sales team by enriching data
- Search for and find opportunities for the sales team to increase productivity
- Be a key contributor to a rapidly growing startup
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of ownership, accountability, and effort
- Have the opportunity to work all of Sales management
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Exhibit extreme curiosity & self-starter mentality
- Have strong critical thinking skills
- Have great attention to detail and pride yourself on precision and accuracy
- Are eager to learn by doing and aren't afraid to jump into project headlong
- Are an excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Are agile, and work well in collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Are excited to experience start-up life first-hand
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.