Summer Intern - Cyber Security
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is expanding its Internship Program for 2019 in the cyber security realm. Specifically, this year’s projects will focus on helping us build and enhance the cyber security capabilities. The summer internship will last ten weeks.
- Vulnerability testing networks, systems, and applications
- Security compliance projects
- Under the guidance and direction of the internship project leader, use technical skills to perform a wide array of vulnerability testing and remediation activities. Additionally, the candidate will assist in preparing for compliance audits.
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters in Cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity skills: networking/firewalls, forensics, vulnerability assessment.
- Exposure to python scripting desirable.
- Enjoying solving challenging and diverse technical problems in the information security domain.