SQA Automation Intern
Imagine a sustainable mobility ecology with healthy lifestyles and social connectivity available to all, regardless of age or abilities. With the motto Autonomy for Humans, Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) creates lightweight, intelligent mobility solutions for people and goods that will create this mobility ecology.
PFF is hiring a passionate SQA Automation Intern to join our engineering team. In this role you will help the software team automate and execute manual testing of software that is run on our flagship product gita®.
- This person will work with the software team in helping to validate the quality of the gita software which will be rolled out in our robot.
- Create automated test for testing gita’s software.
- Run manual tests.
- Document and test your code and comply with company standards.
- You should have understanding of using source code control systems. Unit testing, design and defect tracking tools are desired. Some experience creating and implementing software designs is desired.
- Currently pursuing an MS / BS degree in CS/CE.
- Experience working with Linux operating systems.
- Experience with embedded systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of distributed software version control programs such as Git.
- Proficient in Python, Shell script experience(bash) and C++.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, test methodologies are a plus.
- Knowledge of test management tools such as Test rails.
- Knowledge of creating a test result dashboard.
- Knowledge of defect / bug tracking tools such as Jira.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Learn to work in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to achieve despite ambiguity.
- Experience in build and release engineering a plus.
- Some basic electrical skills helpful.
**Please note, we are looking for 2 part-time interns who can start immediately and are therefore located in the greater Boston area! **