Solutions Marketing Intern (Healthcare) at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our healthcare marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will get exposure to a diverse group of marketers and learn first-hand how a marketing organization works in the healthcare IT industry. You will get to work collaboratively to resolve problems and try out fresh ideas and get the opportunity to work in a fast-moving marketing environment and understand how to develop unique solution messaging in a competitive market.
The ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills, is a team player, and is excited to learn from and work with a dynamic group of marketing professionals. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in solutions marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Support line of business solution marketing leads with key projects.
- Help with the development of product positioning and value propositions—creating compelling content that resonates with buyer needs, solves market problems and/or fulfill aspirations.
- Contribute to GTM product/service launch deliverables, including marketing plan, launch plan, and solution handbook.
- Support marketing asset development and timely delivery of data sheets, presentations, white papers, cases studies, infographics and videos.
- Help build out key buyer persona materials.
- Assist with new messaging content creation for corporate website.
- Share feedback and contribute to creative marketing approaches.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: Working toward a degree in Marketing, Advertising/Communications, PR/Journalism, Business, or equivalent field.
- Detail oriented, efficient, and able to promptly meet deadlines.
- Strong project management and exceptional writing skills desired.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our solutions to life.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and other business systems