Vestmark is looking for a Computer Science or Computer Engineering student with a passion for technology and problem solving to join our rapidly growing Scrum organization. Your energy, enthusiasm and technical curiosity, combined with your appreciation and support of our core values, will be leveraged to help us build the next generation of our wealth management applications.
This role provides the opportunity to experience a professional development organization with exposure to Agile Scrum, Continuous Integration, Java and tools including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef, Rundeck, Sonarqube and AWS hosting suite. The candidate may contribute to automated tests, internal utilities and/or production code. Past intern candidates have assisted in restructuring our build environments, produced open-source tools that are used by hundreds of developers daily, and contributed features and fixes to our VestmarkONE application suite.
- Hands-on software development for applications within our VestmarkONE suite of financial services, including Portfolio Trading, Proposal Generation and Investor Portal
- Participate in agile activities including backlog grooming and daily scrums
- Collaborate in an open-concept working environment
- Majoring in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Coding experience in Java including processing basic algorithms and identifying data structures for various storage needs
Nice to Have:
- Experience reading/writing SQL queries
Read Full Job Description