Software Engineering Co-op, Cloud at Cogito
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:06 p.m. (EST) on Monday, November 11, 2019
Cogito provides human aware voice technology to help professionals elevate their performance. Cogito’s AI platform instantly analyzes hundreds of conversational behaviors to provide live in-call guidance combined with a real-time measure of customer experience. Cogito is looking for the next group of Engineering Co-ops!
We use cutting edge technologies like React/Redux, AWS Big Data Technologies, NoSQL, Docker and other technologies to build truly unique AI solutions. This co-op will learn about large scale cloud operations and to develop automation software. We're seeking candidates who can start in January and work 40 hours per week for roughly 6 months.
- Highly motivated and have a passion for scalable and highly-available cloud products.
- Great at solving problems; debugging; and implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
- Familiar with Linux operating systems and AWS infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of programming/scripting in a language such as Java, Bash, Python or Ansible
- Exposure to Agile Development Methodology
- Interest in automation for repeat problems and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Flexible schedule - mother's hours, full days, or a few hours a couple of times per week
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Read Full Job Description