Software Engineer Intern at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance Internship Program
We are searching for Top Talent Students to join our world class Engineering Team. As part of our ongoing investment to expand the Engineering Internship Program, our internships offer students and exciting path to contribute to cutting edge technology & innovative products and make a true business impact. As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network & work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!
- Contribute into the design, development and evolution of the system
- Design, document, implement and unit test of the server components
- Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards
Knowledge, Skill, Qualification:
- Education: Must be currently enrolled in a fulltime degree in Software Engineering; Computer Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Computer Science or similar
- Years of Experience: 0
- Must be currently enrolled in a fulltime degree in Software Engineering; Computer Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Computer Science or similar
- Java / Object Oriented Programming (projects or previous internships)
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Knowledge of Linux / WindowsStrong software or system troubleshooting capability
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Must be eligible to work full time
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.