Software Engineer Intern at Nuance
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Nuance Internship Program
We are searching for Top Talent Students to join our world class Engineering Team. As part of our ongoing investment to expand the Montreal Engineering Internship Program, our internships offer students and exciting path to contribute to cutting edge technology & innovative products and make a true business impact. As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network & work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!!!
- Contribute into the design, development and evolution of the system
- Design, document, implement and unit test of the server components
- Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
- Must be currently enrolled in a fulltime degree in Software Engineering; Computer Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Computer Science or similar
- Java / C# / Object Oriented Programming (projects or previous internships)
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Knowledge of Linux / WindowsStrong software or system troubleshooting capability
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Must be eligible to work full time
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.