Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? In this role, you'll have the chance to work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), AWS, develop mobile API's, Mulesoft and more, to build applications touching tens of millions of users.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
We are looking for Software Engineering Co-ops to work on the development of key functionality and infrastructure across the entire ASICS eCommerce platform. This could mean building new features on the storefront or building the communication between systems that are used to provide a never-down storefront experience to millions of runners world wide. You will work in an integrated Scrum team with other Software Engineers, QA engineers, a Designer and Product Manager.
Potential projects you could work on
- Launching new versions of ASICS.com across the globe
- Build new shopping features for runners and fitness enthusiasts
- Unlock the ability to sell products to new parts of the world
- Creating a new world class eCommerce solution
- Build a mobile first storefront
What you'll do
- Hands-on backend development of Java/Mulesoft based application with teammates and a mentor to ask any questions you may have
- Hands-on front end development SalesForce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) storefront
What you'll bring to the table
- Currently enrolled in a BS program in Computer Science or equivalent
One Other Perk of the Job?? 50% of ASICS gear. Best in class sneakers, athletic apparel, and training gear .. or just for building up a huge sneaker collection.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.