Location: Waltham, MA
At Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we’re here to help!
About the Team
As an Intern on our team you will:
- Databases: Any of the RDBMS; PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Environment/OS: Linux Familiarity & Bash scripting
- Be able to work on a backend development environment being familiar with RESTful services, HTTP verbs, HTTP status codes, having a reasonable understanding of concurrency, asynchronous processing and Design Patterns.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with containerization (Docker, Rkt)
- Container orchestration (Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Any one of Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SALT etc.
- Any one or more of the NoSQL Stores (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- ElasticSearch knowledge a plus!
Required Qualifications & Relevant Experience:
A Bachelors/Currently enrolled in Master’s program in Engineering preferably in Computer Science OR a related field with necessary Software skills gleaned academically or through Working experience.
Brief Project Description
The Search Project involves providing Enterprise Search as a Platform Service using ElasticSearch for other consumers through RESTful Services. The project involves the development, testing and deployment of the solution and performance benchmarking of the platform itself. Some of the skillsets you will be harnessing include but not limited are Java, NodeJS, Python, Groovy, Chef, Docker etc.