Salesforce Business Systems Analyst Intern at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We seek thoughtful, precise, analytical thinkers to join our team. The candidate will gain hands-on experience in the entire Salesforce.com release lifecycle from business requirements gathering to designing, testing, and implementing solutions for the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success organizations. Reporting to Director Business Systems - CRM applications, the position is well-suited for a professional interested in learning new processes and implementing cutting edge applications, particularly Salesforce.com.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Work with business partners to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and design, develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions in Salesforce.
- Work directly with Nuance Business organization to perform a detailed analysis of their business processes and gather requirements for enhancements to their Salesforce workflow. You will then take their business process and design, build, test and release the enhancements.
- Investigate system related issues to identify the root cause; develop, propose, and implement potential solutions by communicating with end users and other stakeholders.
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in MIS, Computer Information Systems or relevant field
Minimum years of work experience: entry level
- Possess knowledge of information systems, data modeling and development tools knowledge.
- Basic concepts, and usage, of cloud-based technology.
- Work or school project examples and/or volunteer experience that demonstrates strong analytical skills, heavy attention to detail, and ability to work well in group and/or collaborative settings.
- Able to understand business challenge and articulate the objective of a solution
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to learn and adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other business systems
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.