Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
As a Sales Operations Intern, a typical day might include:
- Participating in data analysis to generate insights on and improvements to sales efficiencies
- Organizing and manipulating large data sets
- Interfacing with customer base on their product experience
- Validating and analyze data to support reporting and analytics for sales operations
- Continuing to build and validate our extensive Customer and Prospect contact database
- Conducting market analysis and presenting findings to Sales and Marketing leadership
- Adapting in a rapidly changing environment
This job might be for you if you are:
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task
- An effective communicator with outstanding presentation skills, and are comfortable interacting with clients and colleagues in a professional and helpful manner
- Excellent with interpersonal skills and thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products and Google Suite
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce and/or Bullhorn)
- Knowledge of Marketo or other marketing automation systems
- Previous experience at SaaS company
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description