Sales Intelligence Co-Op at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it!
Our success begins with our team. That’s why Acquia prides itself on hiring innovative people who demonstrate an eagerness to grow, make an impact, and seek out new challenges to create bigger, better, and bolder customer experiences.
To do this, we match our talented new hires that have a passion and dedication to learning and contributing with opportunities that not only harness their strengths but also challenge them to stretch beyond their comfort zone and tackle problems at the edge of their skill set. Our goal is to present opportunities that inspire collaboration, creativity, and professional development.
About the team you will be on…
You will be a key member of our Sales and Marketing Operations Team here in Boston; helping build a world class sales and marketing machine across all our global markets. In this role, you will have an immediate impact expanding our lead and contact database while creating efficiencies within our CRM at Acquia and working alongside our Sales and Marketing Operations team.
As the Sales Operations Specialist Co-Op, you will…
- Assist the Partner Operations Team with data entry, management and clean up related to the FULCRUM project
- Assist the FULCRUM Track Leads and Change Champions by documenting new processes for training materials and participating in user acceptance testing (where applicable)
- Assist the Partner Operations team with KPI (key performance indicator) reporting, analysis and recommendations to the Partner Leadership Team
- Assist the Partner Operations team in building out new reports and dashboards related to the new Acquia Partner Program, set to be launched in January 2021
- Assist the Partner Enablement team in updating partner-facing enablement materials
What you’ll need to be successful…
- Experience working with the Google and/or Microsoft suite of office products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus, but not required
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, we’re not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; we’re looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.