Sales Development Representative Intern at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that tech talent doesn’t always come from the tech industry. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
Toast is looking for an intern to assist in the administration and operations of our Inside Sales team. The right person will be ready to work autonomously and with a strong set of problem solving skills. Some examples of responsibilities this intern will hold are researching small to medium-sized restaurant groups, identifying key decision makers in enterprise accounts, and supporting the inside sales team on customer requests including billing, services and support. For the right player, this role has the potential to grow into a seat on Toast Business Development or Sales Development Representative team.
About this roll*:
- Prospect for and assess leads, averaging about 30-40 calls per day
- Collaborate with the field and inside sales teams to develop creative outreach strategies
- Utilize Salesforce to share accurate and informative reporting with the Sales Development Representative team
- Invest in the future of your career through our extensive intern training program and on the spot coaching
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Current undergraduate student looking to launch a career in sales
- 0-1 years of office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, or Google equivalents
- Strong attention to detail
- Responsible and independent worker
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry
- Basic to intermediate skill with Excel preferred
- Previous experience with lead generation preferred
*Bread puns not required, but encouraged.