The Sales Development Representative (SDR) Intern will be working alongside a group of passionate and energetic teammates (including other interns) learning the process of prospecting by learning to target the right prospects, at the right accounts, at the right times.
Here is what a typical day as an SDR Intern looks like:
- Learning and developing your sales skill that help prepare you for an opportunity with Dynatrace
- Leverage multiple technologies (Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, etc.) that will help identify prospects to target
- Interact with our AE’s on creative ways to penetrate accounts
Here is our vision of the ideal candidate:
- You have an outgoing personality and thrive in a high-energy/fast-paced environment
- You are highly organized
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation- ask and answer questions with ease
- You are able to learn technology quickly
- You have a “never stop learning” mentality and can apply it daily
- You would like to have a career in sales
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.