Sales Data Intern at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, passionate, and self-driven Sales Data Intern to join our international Sales team in the colourful Brighton office. If you are looking to launch your career in software sales, we’d love to hear from you. You will make a great positive impact on the overall performance of the Sales Development team and support the increasing footprint of Unity in the global market.
This position is an 11 month paid internship, starting in summer 2020 and based in Brighton.
- Create market research for new markets, mapping out customer profiles
- Design thoughtful and creative strategies that will enable the Sales Team
- Establish industry knowledge library
- Contribute with new ideas to successfully introduce new customers and verticals
- Take a crucial part of the team by bringing innovation to both thinking and processes to further success
- Be a Unity advocate throughout
- You should currently be studying at a degree level in a relevant subject, such as business and looking for a placement year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with different Software tools
- Experience in working independent and able to take initiative
- You should enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written skills in any other European language are a plus
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, Quip, and other sales enablement tools
- Experience with Unity
- Passion for data and data research
- Knowledge of one of the different industries Unity is operating in (Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace or Architecture/Construction, Media and Entertainment, Gaming)
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.