Sales Analyst Intern
We're looking for a new Business Analyst, who will be instrumental in supporting our Sales organisation with reporting, metrix and data governance.
Sales Operations is part of a Sales Organisation working with multiple functions across the company, such as Finance, Legal and IT. We support the Sales Development team, Corporate Sales team and the Field Enterprise team. Being a team who is growing rapidly within the company, we need someone who can contribute and help us develop, through this exciting time. We are looking forward to having an additional member of the team to contribute towards the success of the sales organisation.
This activity will require coordination across multiple teams; following established protocols, multitasking, problem solving, systems ‘know how’, attention to detail and excellent communication and analytical skills.
This position is an 11 month paid internship, starting in summer 2020 and based in Brighton.
- Processing a high volume of varied requests, within an agreed timeframe
- Ensuring data accuracy in the Sales CRM (Salesforce) and multiple systems across the business
- Partnering with the various global teams to develop best practises and data driven methodologies to enable revenue growth
- Taking ownership of tasks, ideas and projects to increase business productivity
- A sense of urgency in completing tasks, identifying problems and devising solutions
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work effectively with minimal direction
- Understanding the importance of teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate IT Skills with experience in Excel
- It’s an advantage if you have experience in a similar working environment
- B2B Customer/Sales Support experience
- Experience with data analytics
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.