Sales Administration Intern - Summer 2019
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The Sales Administration Intern will assist in the processing of Cooperative Advertising (Co-op) reimbursement claims. They will help maintain compliance according to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)’s standards across over 1,000 paying Franchise Dealerships eligible for Co-op reimbursement. They will support the Co-op Analysts/Specialists by helping to prepare compliant documentation, sustain compliant advertising for the dealers, and interact with 3rd party pre-approval agencies.
This position is for the Summer 2019 semester.
What You'll Do:
- Draft documentation for proof of compliant advertising over a wide range of brand requirements set by multiple original equipment manufacturers.
- Alter or edit display advertising using Snagit to meet compliance standards.
- Handle the partial life cycle of co-op cases, including document preparation and pre-approval submissions.
- Assist the Co-op Analysts/Specialists with their daily responsibilities whenever necessary.
- Assist in data integrity of each account within Salesforce CRM
Who You Are:
- Currently attending or recent graduate from an accredited college with a good academic standing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly
- Strong ability to multi-task and change projects
- Self-starter, can work well independently and on a team
- Graphic design experience a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Interns are paid. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.