Recruitment Operations Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From electrical engineers to customer support engineers, from software developers to operations and logistics specialists, we are building a team so talented and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, focused, and works very closely together on all things people at Formlabs. We're looking for an energetic and focused person to dive deep into people projects, help build future pipelines, and take a hard look at determining marketing strategies that work.
If you're organized, focused, and curious about how great people are hired, we want you to join us for a Recruitment Operations Intern.
- Utilizing our Applicant tracking system, running and analyzing reports, identifying and fixing errors, assist with data hygiene practices
- Support our recruiting function by finding new ways to promote Formlabs’ openings, within our Boston community and beyond
- Provide a high-touch experience for every candidate, from application through offer
- Overhaul and re-organize HR and Recruiting team document folders
- Can manage multiple schedules and projects
- Are curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Can easily establish relationships and communicate clearly
- Are able to work independently with strong attention to detail
- Have an eye for streamlining and improving internal process
- Are a proactive contributor who can wear many hats
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Interest in 3D printing
- Interest in sourcing of candidates
- Use Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.