Greater Boston Area
Support CozyKin’s Care Recruitment Team as we rapidly grow by sourcing and recruiting caregivers in the early childcare and education industry to join our team of top-notch nannies.
This is a great learning opportunity to develop professionally through exposure to software processes, high-volume recruiting, behavioral interview training, and through supporting recruitment marketing efforts across targeted platforms.
The Care Recruitment Intern will learn to provide a welcoming, delightful, and supportive experience for all incoming nannies as the team works to maintain a scalable process as we enter new markets.
- Create nanny profiles
- Creating and updating nanny document folders
- Update employee internal audit sheet
- Uploading leads from job boards and inputting them into
- Applicant Tracking System (Lever) Post jobs on several job platforms and assists with sourcing
- Sit in on candidate phone screens and final interviews
- Enter nanny information into CozyKin Admin information system
- Attend career fairs and events with Care Recruitment Leads
- Assist with college recruiting program
- Assist with reference check calls
- Participate in candidate review meetings with team
- Results Orientation - Operates at a fast pace for high quality, high volume output
- Personal Credibility - Follows through on commitments and is reliable above all
- Team Player - Thrives when working in both group and individual settings
- Managing Performance - Proven ability to act on one’s own with excellent judgment
- Adaptability - Comfortable with change; dedicated to the results, not the method
- Customer Minded - Always operates with the candidate’s best interest in mind
Our Company Values
- Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
- Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
- Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
- $13/hour for 15 hours per week on M/W/F
- 12 week period from May through July
- Option for remote work
Read Full Job Description