Recruiter/Sourcer - Intern (Paid)
Greater Boston Area
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is seeking an intern to join the Talent Acquisition team here at Mendix. The role will focus on sourcing for candidates in Sales, Marketing and Technical roles. You will get exposed to different areas of a high growth PaaS company and be able to make an impact on the hires we make!
- Partner with Recruiters to drive hiring plan with the business
- Leverage LinkedIn recruiter and other tools to build pipeline for our most difficult roles (Sales, Marketing, Technology, etc.)
- Use a variety of advanced techniques to identify and attract the very best
- Improve processes and efficiencies and champion creative talent acquisition ideas
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors/Associates degree (ideally in Business or a related field)
- Ability to take high level direction and work autonomously for periods of time
- Team/Customer focused mindset
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
Read Full Job Description