Python Software Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. In addition to the software we ship to our customers, there is software everywhere behind the scenes at Formlabs. We have custom tools that allow our engineers to study and improve printer performance, as well as for calibration, manufacturing, and data analysis. As a python software intern, you’ll work at the intersection of hardware and software, developing critical functionality that enables us to build the best professional 3D printers on the market.
If you’re passionate about software and want to help build excellent software, we want you as a Python Software Intern.
*Sharing examples of projects you’ve worked on or anything you’ve built is encouraged*
- Experienced developing complex Python applications
- Comfortable working with a wide range of applications: UI, algorithms, and low level hardware communication
- Have a knack for creative solutions to difficult real world problems
- Ready to take features from initial concept through design and implementation
- Experience with robotics and Linux
- Bonus: experience working in manufacturing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.