Product - Medical Devices Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring the power of groundbreaking professional 3D printing to every device designer, biomedical engineer, clinical researcher, and surgeon in the world.
The Product team at Formlabs guides hardware, materials, and software products from concept to completion. From defining the requirements for new products, perfecting the user experience, determining go-to-market strategy and messaging, and advancing all the way to shipping and scaling, the Product team is looking for someone with interested in medical device development, who is ready to help us develop great hardware, resins, and digital experiences.
Use your technical know-how and curiosity to develop resources for healthcare professionals and medical device professionals and enable growth in the rapidly emerging market of medical 3D printing.
If you want to use your biomedical engineering background, experience with medical device development, knowledge of the product development cycle, and love of 3D printing to ultimately improve the patient experience worldwide, we want you as our Product Intern in Medical Devices.
- Contribute to and advance medical device marketing plans and documentation (including regulatory, certifications, material specifications)
- Create technical and educational resources to facilitate adoption of 3DP within the medical device industry
- Support development of training and qualification documents to enable enable growth of 3D printing in the medical device industry
- Have work experience in a leading medical device company and/or have experience developing medical device hardware
- Are experienced with the product development cycle and specific requirements for validation of a medical device
- Are excellent at writing technical documents and simplifying complex concepts
- Have some 3D printing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.