Product Marketing Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Intern with marketing background and a passion for technology to help our incredible hardware, materials, and digital experiences reach potential customers. You’ll lead a project from start to finish including identifying a strategy, implementing and executing a plan, gather and summarize insights, and laying foundation for Formlabs to build upon. You will work close to our products and our customers - sitting between the Product and Marketing teams.
Product Marketing at Formlabs is a small but growing team, where you will work with design, manufacturing, web, and content to get things done. This is a fast-paced environment, where we launch new materials to market every couple of months, with large hardware announcements every couple of years.
If you’re passionate about 3D printing and marketing, we want you to join our team as a Product Marketing Intern..
- Build customer profiles and personas based of interviews and research
- Create customer case studies that will contribute to our sales teams success
- Help grow our business through creative thinking and collaboration
- Explore product marketing at a leading 3D Printing company
- Understand intricacies of a hyper growth startup environment in a dynamic industry
- Passionate about technology and 3D printing
- Love diving into the details with strong analytical skills
- Amazing communication skills, verbal and written for conversing with customers.
- Comfortable presenting complex information in a succinct manner, both orally and in writing
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- Interviewing experience
- Presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.