Product Designer Co-Op at Catalant Technologies
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
We are seeking a Product Designer co-op to join our team. As a Product Designer at Catalant, you’ll work side-by-side with product management and engineering, applying your visual and interactive design skills to complex user problems and business needs. You’ll directly shape the future of our product, designing cross-platform to support our strategic vision and business objectives. You love your craft and are ready to contribute to the success of both startup and enterprise-level digital products.
What you’ll do
- Drive the design and success of our marketplace and solution platforms by contributing to all phases of a project, from wire-frames to visual design, prototyping, and testing
- Work closely with Product team to identify opportunities for improvements and new features
- Work closely with Engineering team to gain technical insight and ensure product builds are reflective of the vision across multiple platforms
- Conduct user research activities to understand the needs of our users and bring those insights to life through our product
- Maintain and evolve our style guide, product design, documentation, and information architecture approach
- Help build a design-forward culture
- As needed, provide design support to brand and marketing teams to attract new customers
What you’ll bring
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, HCI or other related discipline
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your visual skills and strategic thinking
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, pencil on paper, etc.)
- Knowledge of visual, interactive, and user-centered experience design principles
- A collaborative spirit—you’re comfortable speaking up to share ideas as well as receiving direction and feedback
All applicants must submit a resume and link to your portfolio of work.