Product Design Intern
At Formlabs, we appreciate well-designed products that are as beautiful as they are functional. We strive to provide the same by constantly improving the 3D printing experience through strong user-based design. Our team designs, prototypes, and builds the mechanisms, components, and systems that create seamless user interactions with a precision machine.
If you are passionate about hands-on mechanical design and are ready to tackle complex challenges on a real-world product, we want you on our team as a Product Design Intern.
*Submitting a portfolio is required*
- Love to ideate, design, prototype, test, and rapidly iterate on components and systems for continual improvements
- Enjoy developing consumer products with strong user-based design
- Have a strong engineering background, with experience in 3D printing
- Experience building physical machines or products
- Dedicated to seeing projects from concept through to functional prototype, both working individually and on a small team
- Ready to share a strong portfolio of previous projects
- Comfortable working with SolidWorks and/or Rhino (specifically Grasshopper)