Print Production Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Print Production team prints custom sample parts and beautiful models for tradeshows and events, and supports our engineering and customer teams by printing whatever they need. From setting up prints to sanding the final models to carefully packing parts for shipment, the Print Production team needs a clean, organized, and industrious worker ready to tackle (and print!) anything that comes their way.
If you are obsessively clean and organized, and excited to work with your hands, we want you to join us as a Print Production Intern.
- Always have an eagle eye on the details – no bad print or sticky part would get past you
- Excited to see (and drive) the entire print production process from start to finish (printing, washing, cleaning, packing, shipping parts, and more!)
- Very focused and can operate efficiently with minimal supervision
- Can smoothly navigate competing priorities, tight deadlines, and last minute projects
- A friendly communicator who can interface with all teams to get things done
- Can streamline our production process and meet weekly quotas
- Diligent about meeting weekly quotas and targets
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Experience with 3D printing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.