The Content Team is a cross-functional team that develops customer-facing content in collaboration with other departments. We are looking for a Photography Intern to bring Markforged content to the next level through a medium we have not explored until recently.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify and fill gaps in our photo library. New product launching? Someone printed an awesome metal part? Celebrating a company milestone? You're on it.
- Edit and prepare photos to be shared across multiple platforms.
- Manage photo equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting, etc.
- Assist in setting up in-house photo studio.
- Small Products: Take detailed images of our materials, and smaller components for use in our online store and documentation.
- Large Products: Take high-quality images of our printers from unique perspectives, both alone and in use for our website, marketing assets, and presentations.
- Facilities: Capture the story of how our offices grows, and our products are manufactured.
- Social Media: Candid photos of our team members at work, having fun, or being spotlighted.
- Headshots: Get to know each of our new employees by snapping their official company headshot.
Examples of projects include:
What We Look For
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Experience with technical content (engineering, product, manufacturing).
- Intimate familiarity with mid-range to professional DSLR cameras and equipment.
- Strong sense of lighting, composition, and storytelling of both animate and inanimate subjects.
- High proficiency in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
- Superior project management, organization, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and able to conceive and drive projects to completion.
- Must be available to work on-site (Watertown, MA) at least 8 hr/wk.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description