Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, rice, corn, and soybeans. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with commercial and customer service based in Memphis, TN. www.indigoag.com
We’re looking for an aspiring B2B partner marketing or channel marketing to help drive and manage execution of our go-to-market efforts through our Grain Marketing Advisor (GMA) Partner channel. As a member of the team, you’ll work collaboratively with your marketing counterparts and across departments with the GMA teams. You’ll help create, manage and deliver demand creation programs for our partners, execute on co-marketing opportunities and partner enablement programs designed to help GMA partners thrive.
- Help build and nurture strong relationships with our partners to ensure they have the content and tools they need for success and be their voice within Indigo’s sales and marketing team.
- Project manage key initiatives and joint go-to-market activities.
- Support execution of our co-marketing programs by utilizing the right marketing channels
- Serve as brand steward, including auditing materials for brand compliance.
- Act on and manage requests for collateral, presentations, and other content for sales enablement.
- Experience or interest in partner or channel marketing - even better if in the Ag space.
- Adept at superb organization, time management, and planning skills - you know how to proactively wrinkle out issues with spreadsheets and project plans
- Sterling interpersonal skills - you know how to work collaboratively in a group with divergent opinions, and you do it directly and respectfully
- Great communication skills - whether it’s written, verbal, or in a presentation, you are at your best communicating ideas to others
- Proactive – you constantly think two steps ahead and come prepared to all meetings with relevant materials
- Organized - you keep track of communications, meetings, tasks, and deliverables using a structured approach
- Attention to detail and integrity – you proof read all communications and take ownership when something goes wrong
- Solution Oriented – you ask the right questions and offer practical solutions to address business problems
- Positive Attitude – you bring a glass half-full attitude to solving problems and are excited to help others
- Recent graduate in Marketing/ graduate student in Business Administration or Marketing or Senior year college student majoring in Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience with MS Office suite including Excel, Powerpoint
- Prior startup experience or working in a fast paced environment is ideal
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.