As a multimedia associate you will work with our show and creative producers as well as the CEO and other members of the team to research, write, produce and edit videos for screen and web. We’re building a something really cool - check out a recent video here.
What you’ll be doing:
- Camera work and post production on real content starting day 1.
- Utilizing tools like Adobe Products-Experience using Dropbox, Google Docs, and/or similar products to complete projects.
- Creating video content that represents ProfitWell to be used for various projects.
- Overseeing projects from conception to completion while collaborating with other team member
What you need to succeed:
- Working knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, PhotoShop, or similar tools.
- You are enthusiastic about shooting video and/or photography with a DSLR.
- You have an insatiable desire to push your craft forward through iteration.
- You are a team player that is eager to discuss your ideas.
- You can take feedback and translate it into your work.
- You have and are developing a strong producing and editing skills.
- You have a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Pursuing a degree in communications and media studies; photography/film/television; information technology/multimedia; broadcasting or a related field.
- Portfolio, reel or link to sample work required.
- Photography experience
- Graphic/web design experienc
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear you need to be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands