Want to join a team of passionate engineers who are excited to work at the intersection of fitness and mobile technology? Come join our team, a Boston-based mobile company with more than 50M users worldwide. A little bit about our app, Runkeeper transforms your phone into a personal trainer, helping you track your activities, set your goals, and stay motivated to go that extra mile.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
We are looking for Mobile QA Co-ops to test key functionality and infrastructure across the entire Runkeeper system in areas such as fitness tracking, coaching, social features, analytics and device integration.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for real world experience in a startup and exposure to the many different roles and processes in the Software Engineering Industry. And while we are a fast moving company, many of us are not fast (or even moderately fast) runners. The idea of helping make the world a healthier place is the most rewarding piece for us.
What you'll learn
- Cutting edge technology including Mobile and Wearables
- Exposure to different real world software roles and processes
- QA principles including regression and automation
- Agile and Scrum software development processes
What you'll do
- Improve the overall quality of a great consumer mobile app
- Test new functionality in our iPhone and Android apps, and the web and server applications that support them
- Execute regression test plans to ensure quality of existing functionality
- Identify and document bugs, their root cause, and their priority
- Increase our overall automated testing coverage
- Work with other members of the team in Engineering, Support, Design, and Product Management to advocate for overall quality
What you'll bring to the table
- Currently enrolled in a BS/MS program in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A desire to learn new things and seize opportunities when they arise
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.