To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As mechanical engineers at a 3D printing company we create tools we use ourselves. We’re excited to build devices that not only create beautiful, accurate, and functional parts but also reflect careful user experience design. Our team prototypes, builds and manufactures the mechanisms, components, and systems that make our printers function with precision and reliability.
If you are passionate about hands-on engineering and rapid prototyping and are ready to tackle complex challenges on a real world product, we want you on our team as a Mechanical Engineering Intern.
*A portfolio of previous engineering work/projects is required with your application*
- Test, evaluate, and assemble prototype printers
- Use Solidworks to design components, produce drawings, and build assemblies
- Have worked with electro-mechanical systems
- Have hands-on experience through lab research, project teams, prior internship or work experience
- Ready to share a strong portfolio of previous projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.