Mechanical Engineering Intern - Sustaining Engineering at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our growing Sustaining Engineering team ensures that Formlabs products are productive and reliable. Data is at the core of our business, providing insights into the quality of our products. We're the team that interprets data from the field and implements improvements to manufacturing process, software, and hardware design.
Do you want to use your skills to improve the user experience and fix product issues? We want you to join our team as a Sustaining Engineering Intern.
- Perform hands-on and data-driven root cause analysis of mechanical subsystems utilizing common problem solving methodologies
- Design and implement mechanical product changes to solve issues, verify fix effectiveness with a data driven approach
- Work with the Manufacturing teams to create processes, tests, and procedures to improve machine reliability and manufacturing efficiency
- Are well versed in hardware debugging and passionate about understanding why things work (or don’t)
- Can prototype and run your own tests, from experimental design to practical, hands on implementation
- Have experience designing or debugging complex electromechanical systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.