MBA Intern - Technology Partnerships
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The Technology Partnerships Intern will support the Technology Partnerships Team with analyses of business-critical opportunities on grain quality and sustainability initiatives. The role will be based at the company headquarters in Charlestown, MA.
The Technology Partnerships Team supports third party agreements, including technology licensing, collaborations, and commercial partner agreements. These deals are critical to Indigo, and seamless management from pre-deal through execution helps ensure ROI and maximize outcomes for Indigo. This group actively sources and implements partnerships aligned with Indigo’s strategy and mission.
Representative projects might include:
- Develop models for determining value creation for grain with improved quality or sustainability claims
- Advancement of competitive information capabilities
- Assessment and landscaping of strategic and untapped markets
- Strong interest in strategy and business development in a scaling growth company
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and effectively prioritize key tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; asks the right questions and communicates priorities effectively to a broad cross-section of Indigo team members
- Strong listening skills
- Highly professional and able to represent Indigo to third parties
- Interested in learning and growing in a fast-paced environment