Marketing Specialist Internship, ITA
You will learn about all the aspects of modern digital marketing and ABM activities and help with the program execution. The scope of activities includes market and competition research, marketing program definition and execution.
You must be a well-organized, results-oriented self-starter with good data analytic skills, who is able to manage several projects concurrently. You must be a good communicator with the ability to communicate and collaborate with team members, management, and other teams within Everbridge.
- Define, Execute and Evaluate new ABM campaigns and digital marketing programs.
- Keep our social media properties up to date and share news and though leadership assets.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure best leverage of our marketing assets.
- Research, analyze, summarize, and monitor competition activity.
- Run analysis to support for several internal customers (senior leadership, business development and product marketing/management).
- Communicate researched information to assist cross-organizational teams including senior leadership, business development, and product management..
- Graduate Program preferable
- Experience in Marketing Analytics preferable
- Experience with SaaS-based software products and solutions preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to quickly synthesize data into actionable recommendations
- MS Excel strong expertise a must
- Assist with marketing program definition i.e multi-touch, multi-channel and ABM campaigns
- Work with BDR to ensure ABM adoption
- Competition analysis and activity monitoring
- IT Personas social profiles (blog they read, conference they go to…)
- Collaborate on Social Media strategy and execute plan
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.