Marketing & Sales Co-Op (Summer 2019) at CozyKin
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:32 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, June 4, 2019
As the Marketing & Sales Co-op, you will work with our content, events, and social media/community, and, data analytics leads as well as the Head of Growth and other members of the team on a variety of cross-functional tasks. This is a highly visible position, with exposure to all facets of a hyper-growth company.
- Working closely with our content manager, social and community manager, and events manager
- Research, writing and interviewing for our weekly video series.
- Creating content for our social channels and interacting with our audience.
- Utilizing software to help build our Instagram following
- Helping make sure our events run seamlessly from planning to execution.
- Overseeing projects from conception to completion while collaborating with other team members.
- You have stellar writing skills.
- You’re passionate about social media, content marketing, event planning, and connecting with an audience.
- You are a team player that is eager to share and discuss your ideas.
- You can take feedback and translate it into your work.
- You have experience with, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest (personal use is okay!).
- You have experience writing short and/or long-form content.
- You’re outgoing and friendly, and not afraid to strike up conversations with people.
- You have a strong desire to learn and grow.
- You’re pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.-
- You can provide two to three writing samples for review.
- Analytical skills to recognize and foreshadow trends
- Experience with tools like Buffer, Eventbrite, ZenSell, and G-Suite.
- Previous social media, events, or content experience a plus.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience working with children in any capacity
- Have an understanding of what families go through to find childcare is a plus
- Know what the childcare options are for parents is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and energetic personality
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude
Our Company Values
- Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
- Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
- Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Compensation & Details
- Full-time, summer position based in Central Square, Cambridge
- Professional development opportunities
- This is a paid co-op: $15-$20/hour
Read Full Job Description