We are currently seeking a Marketing Operations Intern to join our fun, dynamic and fast paced global Marketing team at Dynatrace.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about learning about marketing and marketing operations to help us maintain, improve and expand our extensive marketing database and all its records.
The right candidate will be someone who likes to work with data, has strong attention to detail, is inquisitive, and can work within deadlines.
Key objectives of the role:
- Help with ongoing data hygiene processes in Marketo, our marketing database
- Help with ongoing maintenance of our [email protected] inbox
- Work on ad-hoc data hygiene projects and suggest new hygiene projects where applicable
- Handle day-to-day global data import requests, including cleansing data lists
- Assist with campaign performance reporting in Tableau
- Help take inventory and document the location of digital assets, as used in Marketo campaigns
- Likes to work with data
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- Pursing a degree in Marketing and/or Business Analytics
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.