Marketing Operations Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs develops the most powerful and thoughtful software experiences in the industry. 3D printing remains a fairly complex and intimidating process, and our ultimate goal is to bring this exciting technology to a broad variety of users in the most accessible, friendly, and empowering way possible.
On the Partnerships and Community team, we work directly with customers doing incredible work with our printers and broadcast their success stories to our community. As the Marketing Operations Intern, your role is to create organizational tools and streamline processes that help us collaborate with even more people.
- Full ownership of our current printer demo program, optimizing our fleet of printers, including scheduling, shipping, and quality control
- Interact with customers and own the logistics of demo printers as they fluctuate in and out Formlabs HQ
- 3D Print customer-designed parts for workshops and events
- Standardize Partnership Assets Website landing pages to user agreements
- Create and maintain a gallery of customer-designed work at Formlabs HQ
- Work independently
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Obsessed with improving processes
- Have 3D printing experience or are excited to learn
- Are highly organized and interested in helping streamline processes
- Have experience in marketing / operations
- Are a master at Excel and Project Management software