Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We need a fall Marketing Intern to help us tell the story of Soofa. The ideal candidate is available September-December 2019.
At Soofa, we enable city dwellers to co-create a thriving community. Join us!
- Support the marketing manager and sales team with day-to-day marketing and design projects.
- Help plan and post to Soofa’s social media channels.
- Brainstorm, write, and edit copy for blog posts, sales materials, and digital ads.
- Conduct market research in the smart cities and out-of-home advertising space.
- Brainstorm and execute your own content ideas.
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Ability to effectively translate general direction into compelling communications
- Great attention to detail
- Very organized with effective time management skills
- Can work independently with little direction (you are the type of person who works on many projects outside of your classwork)
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Creative problem solver with an eye for design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
Bonus Points For
- SEO and keyword knowledge
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation software
- Experience with Squarespace or other website builders
- Video production and editing experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Unlimited PTO
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays (21+), etc.
- Strong company culture focused on working hard, playing hard, and caring about each other like a family