Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- You are genuine, humble, and intellectually curious.
- You want to contribute to our revolution and build something big.
- An entrepreneur at heart.
- Think on your feet and adapt quickly to difficult situations.
- Have passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- You’re flexible and can thrive in environments that don’t have defined processes, and you’re excited to help build.
- You're not afraid to roll your sleeves and dig into big, complex projects.
- You’re naturally curious and excited about learning how things are made.
What skills do I need?
- 0-1 years of experience in planning and executing corporate and/or technical events
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and customer service skills. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as with external partners, vendors, and service providers
- Work alongside management to execute aspects of virtual events
- Collaborate across the organization with marketing, sales, and customer account managers
- Research and maintain a list of industry virtual events
- Update Event Landing Pages on WordPress
- Create marketing materials to promote events - social media images, landing page banners, marketing emails
- Maintain/update event schedule, calendars
- Lead efforts to the communication of event calendars
- Strategize and create concepts for innovative and memorable events
- Maintain the brand appearance with event promotions
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Marketing, Sales, and Customer Teams
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.