Marketing Event Co-op at Indigo
Marketing Event Co-op
Please Submit applications by 6am on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019.
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
Seeking a highly organized, proactive and solutions-oriented individual who are looking to gain event marketing experience. Work across the marketing department to plan and execute all types of events - from local seminars, to large tradeshows and annual brand events. This role will be responsible for supporting with pre-event planning from logistics to creative development, execution, and on-site activations.
- Event coordination – support with pre-event planning from logistics to creative
- Process ownership – oversee seminar process to support with updating information, booking venues, reviewing collateral and shipping event kits
- On-site logistics – support and own aspects of on-site event logistics
- Beneficial Ag 2020 Support – support with preparation for and execution of an industry wide event held in Memphis for thousands of leaders across the ag value chain
- Understand and embody our purpose & core values
- Excited by Indigo’s mission; believes that Indigo can fundamentally change the agriculture industry; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Will be widely viewed as someone who personifies our core values, is committed to them, and leans on them when making decisions. Specifically:
- Demonstrates a track record of high integrity - doing the right thing, owning mistakes, conducting oneself honestly
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect
- Collaborates well across functions; creates an inspiring and collegial work environment
- Proactive - constantly thinks two steps ahead and comes prepared to all meetings with relevant materials
- Organized - keeps track of communications, meetings, tasks, and deliverables using a structured approach
- Communication - excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and integrity - proof reads all communications and takes ownership when something goes wrong
- Solution Oriented - offers practical solutions to address business problems
- Positive Attitude - brings a glass half-full attitude to solving problems and is excited by helping others
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.