Manufacturing Program Management Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
- Support the Program Management team to provide best-in-class planning and management of contract manufacturers (CMs).
- Plan demand for SKUs and or subassemblies.
- Ownership of smaller projects and issue tracking.
- Excited about cutting-edge technology and bringing it to customers.
- Bring an organized approach to work and providing structure to fast changing environments is second nature to you.
- A clear communicator who can effectively speak with vendors, suppliers, and CMs.
- High attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Experienced in working with bill of materials (BOMs) of technical complex products.
- Comfortable multitasking and managing competing priorities.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Experienced with issue tracking applications or project management software (e.g. Atlassian Suite (JIRA), Asana, etc.).
- In-depth experience with at least one major product life cycle (PLM) management software.
- Experience in project management (ownership of small projects, contribution to larger projects under supervision).
- Experienced in doing business in APAC.
- Chinese speaking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.