To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our manufacturing team makes these ideas a reality so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. Our focus is on optimizing performance of the assembly process and building capacity for new products. Our manufacturing interns work across the full spectrum of manufacturing – from line debugging, to finishing drawings, to chasing down parts – and the full spectrum of engineering practices – materials science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, software, and mechatronics!
If you are an engineer who is passionate about taking products to the final mile, we want you as a Manufacturing Intern.
- Hands-on, self-taught, and love to work on hardware
- Skilled at debugging, testing, and identifying the root cause of problems
- Create engineering drawings in SolidWorks
- Super organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Clear communicator who can speak with vendors, suppliers, and CMs
- Have some knowledge of QA, suppliers and general manufacturing operations
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience with version control software
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Mechatronics or multi-faceted engineering background
- Manufacturing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.