Learning & Development Intern at Klaviyo
Learning & Development Intern
The Learning, Development and Enablement team is looking for a summer intern! If you love working in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to meet all incoming new hires, then this is the internship for you. As the LDE intern, you will be tasked with helping us onboard new Klaviyos into our onboarding program, which we call Base Camp. Base Camp is our 1-week virtual onboarding program, which is required for all new Klaviyos no matter your level or function. Think of Base Camp as a new hire’s first introduction to us as a company, to our culture, and to how things work around here.
In addition to Base Camp, for those Klaviyos that have customer-facing roles or directly work within the Klaviyo platform, we offer Product Training in week 2. Product Training has recently been overhauled into an on-demand version, where Klaviyos can take the training at their own pace. We have received very high marks and positive feedback on both week 1 and week 2 experiences and are continuously making improvements to make every Klaviyo’s first couple of weeks awesome!
As you can imagine, there’s a lot that goes into making amazing employee experiences and that’s where we need YOUR help. As the LDE intern, you will work on coordinating, presenting and refining the materials that our newest employees are asked to engage with during their first two weeks at the company. In addition, you will also be given a chance to work with several groups of new hires in community building sessions designed to ingrain our company values of positivity, collaboration and curiosity.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Learning how to work with corporate learning tools such as Skilljar and LinkedinLearning
- Supporting our program facilitators and managers in a series of interactive workshops designed for new employees
- Collecting, assessing and presenting data on the program’s performance as measured by NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Designing and implementing program changes based off of input from key stakeholders
- Coordinating the delivery of branded material to new hires in a timely manner
- Sharpening your written and presentation skills in an iterative manner
- Coordinating program schedules with presenters, new hires, and internal LDE team
- Updating internal wiki pages with relevant information
Who You Are
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to tailor messages to our diverse group of new colleagues.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to balance and prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact effectively and work in partnership with a team focused on helping others.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office or G-Suite tools (Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Exhibit extreme curiosity & self-starter mentality
- Have strong critical thinking skills
- Have great attention to detail and pride yourself on precision and accuracy
- Are eager to learn by doing and aren't afraid to jump into any project headfirst
- Are an excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Are agile, and work well in collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Are excited to experience start-up life first-hand
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.