Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
This Migration Engineering team is responsible for ensuring that all technology systems from an acquired FBA Seller or affiliate entity is properly transferred to Thrasio. This includes things like sites, domain registrations, email, and other digital assets.
As an IT Web Developer Intern you will work with our Migration Engineers to transfer all domains, ensuring the complete move of all data. You will assist Brand Managers to maintain and update all Thrasio brand websites. You have always been a web enthusiast and want to work and learn in an engaging team environment. You know when to ask questions to get inputs, and you enjoy being perplexed and the hunt to figure it out.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Experience transferring domains/registrars such as, but not limited to GoDaddy, Google Domains, or Cloudflare, ensuring nothing is lost including DNS records
- Possess new web technology curiosity and a history of self-initiated web education; you have always been “web-curious” and looking for the next web tool
- Experience in working with non-tech savvy individuals and being able to guide them through the conveyor belt pipeline
- Must be planning on graduating in 2023
Nice to Have, but Not Required:
- Transferred domains (GoDaddy, HostGator, AWS, etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience with domain redirects is a plus
- In process of earning Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Web Programming, Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, Website Design, Digital Marketing, Digital Economy, Digital Design or equivalent
- DNS Record Knowledge (A, CNAME, MX, TXT records)
- Experience in Google Workspace
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.