InterSystems Summer Internship 2020
InterSystems' Interns work in our Cambridge, MA office each summer on software development projects. Our interns are trusted to work independently, under the guidance of a mentor, to build and implement a software application. In addition to working on a project, interns are able to integrate themselves into our teams, problem solving alongside our full-time developers. InterSystems’ paid Summer Internship Program exposes students to a variety of technical and non-technical skills needed to excel in a professional career post-graduation.
- Start Date: Tuesday May 26, 2020 All interns must be available to start by this date
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Program Size: Diverse peer group of undergraduate and graduate students each summer
- Training: You will receive regular training across many of InterSystems' products and business lines
- Mentorship: You will be assigned a formal project mentor, and have guidance from a team of mentors throughout your program
- Networking: Get to know your fellow cohort and other ISC staff through informal & social gatherings throughout the summer
- Career Opportunities: Successful interns are better positioned to be invited back for future summer internships, or to join our company full time after graduating
- Program begins on Tuesday May 26, 2020
- Participate in training sessions needed to successfully complete your individual projects.
- Develop a software application to be implemented and used by InterSystems employees and/or clients.
- Present your application to a panel of senior leadership and InterSystems' full time staff.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program
- Computer Science, Physics, Math or similar STEM discipline preferred
- Technical curiosity
- Creativity towards complex technical challenges
- Collaborative team mindset
- Flexible demeanor in an ever-changing work environment
- Initiative to build a technical foundation for a career that matters
*Please do not apply if you are unable to begin on our programs start date: Tuesday May 26th, 2020
InterSystems is an innovative software company offering advanced technologies for data management, integration, and analytics seen in healthcare, financial services, and other industries that require the highest reliability and performance. More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology and all of the U.S. News and World Report Honor Roll hospitals use InterSystems technologies. We are currently hiring for opportunities at our global headquarters located in the tech-hub of New England – Kendall Square!