Growth Marketing Co-op (Spring 2020) at BookBub
BookBub is one of the fastest-growing consumer tech startups in Boston (and we’re profitable). Millions of readers use BookBub every day to find great books, and our service empowers thousands of leading publishers and authors to drive sales and find new fans. We’re expanding our team to address the challenges and opportunities of the publishing industry while continuing to help readers find books and authors they’ll love. Learn more about what to expect working at BookBub.The Growth Marketing Co-op role
You'll work with us full-time at our office in Kendall Square for about six months, January-June 2020.
You’ll help drive new member growth to BookBub and our audiobook site, Chirp (chirpbooks.com), by running and managing paid ads on Instagram and other social platforms.During your co-op, you will:
- Develop and execute ongoing consumer marketing campaigns
- Analyze and measure the impact of campaigns to scale new member acquisition while hitting high goals
- Develop new creative concepts while working closely with the design team
- Write ad copy and test different variants of messaging
- Regularly test new concepts and experiences and share results
- You’re a currently enrolled undergraduate student, preferably pursuing a concentration in marketing or a related field
- You’re available to work full-time at our office in Cambridge, MA for six months at the beginning of 2020 (typically January-June timeline)
- You’re analytical and data driven
- You’re organized and have a strong attention to detail
- You’re motivated to reach goals and learn
- You can work both individually and as part of a team
- You have excellent marketing instincts
- You can communicate new ideas and findings clearly to other members of the team
Our goal is to create an environment where you can interview at your best. If we can provide any assistance or accommodations during your time with us, please let us know at [email protected]. All requests are treated as privately as possible and have no impact on candidate eligibility.
BookBub strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.