Graphic Design Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs develops the most powerful and thoughtful software experiences in the industry. 3D printing remains a fairly complex and intimidating process, and our ultimate goal is to bring this exciting technology to a broad variety of users in the most accessible, friendly, and empowering way possible.
As member of the team, you will work with diverse teams to help design the next evolution of our design. You will have the opportunity to work on different projects that contribute to next generation of our visual message to our customers as a Graphic Design Intern.
**Please submit a portfolio demonstrating your work with your application
- Create designs from inception to final product for any number of projects, including: manuals for new products, illustrations, icons, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing and engineering teams to design assets and interactions that communicate Formlabs vision to the world
- Use your visual and digital design skills to help us tell beautiful stories
- Concept development for future state design directions
- Passionate about design and the user experience
- Are an independent thinker and a digital storyteller with packaging design experience
- Have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, FinalCut)
- Have an understanding of traditional and contemporary design standards (typography, color theory, and brand communication)
- Ready to do self-guided work
- A multi-faceted communicator who can explain design decisions to any audience
- A flexible thinker who can craft new designs and be ready to switch gears when priorities change
- Interested in learning new tools and techniques
- Have a background in design, fine arts, or computer science
- An interest in 3D printing and related technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.