Global Campaigns and Events Intern, B2B Marketing at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?Global Campaigns and Events Intern – B2B Marketing
Location: Remote/Cambridge, MA
Timing: Summer 2020
Are you looking to gain experience working with a marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced start-up? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic summer intern to help support its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. This role will have the opportunity to be involved in the planning and promotion of our annual user conference, Navigate, taking place in October.
The ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently and in a team setting, is comfortable juggling several different projects at once, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Support the marketing team with maintenance and development of campaigns promoting Navigate, such as email, direct mail, and social media.
- Help coordinate event details relating to hotels, event space, customer travel plans, and additional areas where needed.
- Update and create new marketing collateral.
- Work with several internal and external teams to complete projects related to Navigate.
- Initiate marketing projects as opportunities arise and take on other duties and responsibilities where needed.
Who You Are:
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior from an accredited college, with a good academic standing.
- Previous marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple marketing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed for related marketing activities.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools, a plus.
- Experience working events, a plus
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul. We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more